2.5K views

I wish I could share some of the enthusiasm that Sharon had in regards to Hubbard Iron Doors. I too have had associates that have had fair experiences with Hubbard, but they all had issues with delivery time and the owner if they were able to reach him.

I had problems early enough with the ordering of a door for my business so I went with Cantera doors instead and they did a good enough job.

I would highly recommend that if you do go with Hubbard, just make sure your down payment and installation date are guaranteed in contract.

Comments

#142080

GREAT PRICE!I will be in touch

one pair of double door stand size from my factory is 1300$ include double tempered glass

i am a factory in china,

xiamen shengeniron

i offer compertive price for company

simonzhongxb@gmail.com

Simon how much for a pair of double doors?

i am a factory in china,

xiamen shengeniron

www.xmironart.com

i offer compertive price for company

simonzhongxb@gmail.com

There r a few good ones out there...I suggest you shop around...you will find a great door.....but just watch what u pay.....

Give specifics! Some nut job that has an iron business down the street from Hubbard trying to sway away business from the big guy doesn't help me one bit.

I just want to buy a quality set of doors from someone who is capable.

When I hear good reliable pro and *** information that gives me an idea of what to look out for. The dusher that said "just dont buy from Hubbard" Dilrod that doesn't help me at all!

here is hoping ron hubbard chokes on a turkey bone

he has failed to act ethically

Wow, I would love to see all you complainers try and keep EVERYone of your customers fully 100% satisfied. It is impossiable to have such a huge company without any flaws.

Obviously he has done well for himself no matter how he has handled it? And all you business owners that actually have more than 50 customers..your saying not one out of 50 have ever complained? And if I am wrong...than suit yourself and dont let that R.

Hubbard door hit you in the a$$ on your way out. Just saying

I heard from a friend that an iron factory named "ETN IRON WORKS" are great of making worthy wrought iron doors. They even made biggest wrought iron gazebo I've ever seen.

www.etniron.com

I have been a builder for 25 years, recently purchased door from bestirondoorsonline.com , before them i purchased from hubbard. always late and on two occasions got the wrong door.

Now i work the bestiorndooronline.com .

Haven't had and problems great customer service and and there pricing is about 30 - 40% cheaper than hubbard. ask for ken

someday soon

Just dont buy from Hubbard!

Hubbard has now hired a pr agency....all they do is try to repair his image....look out 4 this guy

Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, United States #26897

My door took two weeks to get. The man said 1 week. I still am happy with it but it took an extra week

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States #20960

I Bought a door from the Palm Desert store, I didn't like the sales Guy, he seemed like he did not really know his product, but I liked the door and bought it anyway...what was supposed to be a two week wait turned into twelve weeks

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States #20818

Only *** or people in CA would buy from hubbard!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States #20714

Don't risk working with these people! Come to Portella where we specialize in excellent customer service. Ask for Mike.

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States #20302

Check at the July 4th sales at Cantera Iron Doors.

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States #20224

Only an *** would buy a door from hubbard